Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
Restorative yoga is a powerful, simple healing practice that regulates the nervous system by slowing down, naturally releasing the layers of tension in which we hold— physically, emotionally & mentally. Its very nature is non intrusive, simply inviting us to surrender to the intelligence of the body—returning to our innate state of being.
This 35-hour training module focuses on the foundation, principles and approach of Restorative Practice. Designed to be an interactive experiential training, this course is taken by teachers of all yoga disciplines, healing practitioners, as well as students who want to deepen their personal practices.
- A solid foundation of classic postures, benefits and effective propping
- Understanding the process of slowing down and how it alleviates the effects of stress
- Restorative as a therapeutic & self-regulating practice
- Insight into nervous system and physiology
- Class Sequencing & flows
- Aspects of The Art of Teaching
- Language, Ethics & Hands-on Contact
- How to effectively integrate Restorative Yoga within another modality
- Time to embodying practice
Knowing and embodying restorative will give you the tools to welcome students of all ages, levels, and physical states to experience yoga in the safest way.
Teaching Certifications[Yoga Alliance Certified]:
- Upon completion of the Foundation Module Certified Yoga Teachers will receive a Restorative Yoga Teaching Certification, Certified Healing and Health Practitioners will receive a Completion of Course Certification [hours may be applicable as credits towards their specific area of expertise], and Individuals taking the training for their own personal practice will receive a Completion of Course Certification